Norah has had multiple bottle feedings from Seth now, plus a few from her grandmas, and she seems to have no issues going back and forth between me and the bottle.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Bottle Feeding
I am pumping a few times a day now to start building a supply. We are renting a hospital grade pump to help increase my milk production, which is really helping. Seth sometimes bottle feeds with the expressed milk to give me a bit of a break, but I also hope to have a supply started for when Norah goes to daycare (sigh). I do enjoy a break every now and then, although by the time the next feeding comes around I find I am really ready for it. I remember my sister saying that when there are a lot of people around that like to hold the baby it is sort of nice that every 3 hours or so they have to come back to you. I have found this to be true so far.
Norah has had multiple bottle feedings from Seth now, plus a few from her grandmas, and she seems to have no issues going back and forth between me and the bottle.
Norah has had multiple bottle feedings from Seth now, plus a few from her grandmas, and she seems to have no issues going back and forth between me and the bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment