Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Jogger

Mommy and Daddy wasted no time purchasing a jogging stroller so walks and runs are more comfortable for me. Don't get me wrong, it was not an easy purchase for them. They talked and talked and talked about which one they should get. I also heard them say they talked about it before I was even born, so I am pretty sure sufficient thought has gone into the purchase. In the end, they decided to go with the Bob Ironman jogger, which I hear is top of the line. They had been working out at the gym quite a bit, but since they have me now they figure they won't have as much time for that and will often be going on runs in the neighborhood. They also anticipate running on the dirt path at the park quite often, so they wanted something that would really last.

According to the manufacturers I am not supposed to ride in it until I am 8 weeks old (walking only), but they felt I was strong enough to handle it (and I have to agree). Plus, this stroller is much more comfortable than the other one when we go fast. I love to ride in the stroller - the only time I fuss is if I am getting hungry. I am practically laying flat in it and I enjoy looking out my little window. I could ride in that thing all day long.

Technically (again according to the manufacturers) mommy and daddy are not supposed to run with me in the stroller until I am 8 months old but I sure am glad they didn't wait that long. Mommy mixes running in with her walking and daddy took me for a run yesterday. The weather was nice and cool - unfortunately it was a bit windy and a huge gust blew dirt on us. Mommy found dirt in my ear later when she was feeding me. (Don't worry, daddy gave me a bath last night.)


The stroller was purchased when my grandma and grandpa Kauffman were visiting, which was perfect because they love to go on walks. The first time we used the new stroller was at the park. I hope we go back - I'm guaranteed at least 3 miles in my stoller when we go there.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looking good team! So glad to see we will match too. :)