Sunday, January 25, 2009

Giggle Giggle

Norah gave us her first laugh tonight! For the past several days we have felt as though it would come anytime because she occasionally made a gasping sound when she smiled really big. Tonight Norah and I were watching Seth make meat for spaghetti sauce. He was chopping up the meat in the pan with a spatula and Norah was watching him very intently...when all of a sudden she laughed. Never in a million years would I have predicted THAT is what would make her laugh for the first time. But after she stopped Seth started chopping and she laughed again.

I wish I could share a video, but as hard as it has been for us to catch even just a smile on camera, who knows when we'll catch a laugh. Until then you'll just have to trust me - it would definitely put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! And SO random. Maybe that means she's going to eat well for you too. :)