While I was in my meetings Seth took Norah on a tour of San Antonio...with the new camera. You are seeing some of the results in my first ever slideshow. There will definitely be more of these to come. It looks like they had a good time!
Later that day, while I was in my meeting, Seth sent an email with the subject line, "She is really pissed off and I have no idea why." I slipped out of my meeting and went up to the room to feed her. While I was feeding her I needed to make a phone call about another project I had going on. When I connected with the guy, he informed me that he had two other people in his office and I was on speaker phone (still feeding). Seth burped Norah in between sides--all while I was still on my call. I finished feeding Norah, wrapped up my call, and slipped back into my meeting. Ahhh...success.
The next day, after we enjoyed breakfast together, I had about 20 minutes to spare, so we hit the riverwalk (see photos below). We noted that people probably wondered what our story was because Seth was in jeans and tennis shoes while I was in a suit and heals.
All in all the trip went well from a logistical standpoint with Norah. It was very fast and furious for me from a work perspective, but I was glad to have them there with me.
1 comment:
Now that's a very impressive team effort. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment