We spent all Sunday afternoon with friends Jeff and Lisa and their twin girls Jessica and Sarah who are about 5 weeks older than Norah. It was so great to see them, and we talked about needing to get together more often. It is amazing how quickly time goes by. We are all working full time and find it difficult to keep up with everything. I am trying to be more conscious of that on a daily (or at least weekly) basis. It really struck me when Norah turned 6 months old. I just don't want to have any regrets, and I figure the first step toward making that happen is being conscious of the situation.At any rate, we had a great time playing, and I enjoyed spending some time with the twins, who I hear and read so much about. Between the three girls, we probably had at least 6 naps and at 6 feedings while we were there. Here is Norah in a Ferrara sandwich (Sarah on the left and Jessica on the right):Lisa and Jeff were nice enough to dress the girls differently that day, but in case you missed it Sarah and Jessica switched sides for this one (Jessica left and Sarah right):
Norah got to play in their jumper (which she loved) since we don't have one.
This is Sarah trying to wake up from a good nap.
Norah loved all the new toys, and sort of acted like she doesn't have any at home. It seemed as though she thought she needed to play with everything as quickly as possible before it wasn't available anymore.
Jessica is watching Norah eat all of her toys.
1 comment:
You are so good! I just downloaded my pics last night. We loved having you guys over and it was so nice to hang out, but so hard to completely catch up between the naps, meals and play time. BTW~ I found some really cute corduroy pink pants this morning that have Norah's name on them if you want them. :)
Post a Comment