Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bruises, Bruises and More Bruises

Norah constantly has a bruise or two on her head. This video demonstrates why.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! It looks like she's really getting around and starting to get into stuff (noting the books and papers pulled out from the bedside table). She's a trooper.

Lisa said...

Oh wow! I'm so impressed, although I don't know if Norah's mobility is more astonishing or if it is the fact that this is the first time I've ever seen your house less than spotless. :) Way to go, Norah!

Lisa Gunden said...

Oh my gosh - I am totally cracking up! You must have been dying behind the camera. She got stuck fell, etc, and she never even began to fuss. I love the subtle looks back to you though to see if had seen her...

Lisa Gunden said...

TJ and Luka love this video. they have watched it about 3 times and laugh so hard!