Norah continues to thoroughly enjoy her walker. And we continue to thoroughly enjoy watching her thoroughly enjoying her walker. It is a trip. Her face lights up when she sees it, and she spends a lot of time tooling around the house with that thing with a big cheesy grin on her face.
She is also working at figuring out how to get herself "unstuck" when she runs into something. There are several different methods she uses, as you can see in the video.
P.S. I'm obviously still working on my video recording skills...
Katie and I love the ramming into the TV stand several times before finally deciding to push it the opposite direction:) We just wish we could see it in person.
1 comment:
Katie and I love the ramming into the TV stand several times before finally deciding to push it the opposite direction:) We just wish we could see it in person.
Post a Comment