I briefly mentioned in an earlier post that we had decided to get a Mac. Today, we made it official.
Yes, I do love the Mac ads, but that's not the reason we bought one (if you know my husband you know it takes more than a good ad to influence a purchase decision in this household). We're hoping for simplicity on many levels. No more random error messages that pop up every time we start up the stupid computer (no joke - it's been there for years). And no more jungle-o-cords behind the desk (right now we have a power cord for the cpu, cords from the monitor to the cpu, speaker cords, a web camera cord, printer cords, etc.). But not with the Mac, no sir-ee. From here on out it's nothing but uno power cord.
Okay, so besides all of that I'm looking forward to using our new Mac for a creative outlet. Yes, I know I can be creative on a PC, but the Mac is more designed for it and makes it pretty darn easy. Be on the lookout for very cool things to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment