Saturday, September 26, 2009

Extreme Cuddliness

Seth and I have thoroughly enjoyed a new cuddly side of Norah lately. Typically she is such a busy body that aside from nursing she won't even sit on our lap for more than a few seconds...at least without throwing a toy on the floor, going to look at it, getting it back, throwing it over again. going to look for it, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Recently, however, she is showing a bit of a...softer side. Almost every time we get her out of bed she puts her head on our shoulder and wraps her arm around our neck. We don't dare sit down, because as soon as we do it's all over. No, instead we pretty much stand in place or walk around and eat it up until she decides that cuddle time is over.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that we find it hard to keep from smiling the entire time. I hope this isn't just a phase...

No comments: