Friday, February 26, 2010

Walk a Mile in My Shoes

I mentioned recently that Norah is into her necklace. She still is, but add to that an infatuation with shoes. She has been quite interested in her own for quite some time, but recently discovered mine in the closet. She spends a lot of time pulling them out one by one, working to put them on, and walking as far as she can in them. It is slightly annoying to have to go behind her and pick up my shoes in addition to the rest of her toys and books, but I'm over it. I think it is great practice in coordination and balance...for the future soccer player, you know.

Oh, and it's pretty darn cute, too.




This is her first experience with a peep toe shoe, so she had to point out her sock by saying, "dah?"


And then we spent some time pointing all of mommy's shoes in the laundry basket.

No comments: