I loved getting caught up on your life through your blog! CONGRATS on closing on both homes and best of luck with the move this week - I will be thinking of you guys for sure! Great job getting all packed up and ready ahead of time (I had no doubt you would be in great shape). Can't wait to see the new house. I love the new pics of Norah, too -- those big blue eyes and that great smile just melt my heart. Miss and love!!! xoxo
1 comment:
I loved getting caught up on your life through your blog! CONGRATS on closing on both homes and best of luck with the move this week - I will be thinking of you guys for sure! Great job getting all packed up and ready ahead of time (I had no doubt you would be in great shape). Can't wait to see the new house. I love the new pics of Norah, too -- those big blue eyes and that great smile just melt my heart. Miss and love!!! xoxo
Post a Comment