Seth is pretty much taking two weeks off, but I worked Monday and Tuesday this week so today was the start of our 5 day Christmas vacation. It wasn't a very nice day (a bit rainy), but we did get a little outside time. We also got groceries and ran errands - all together as a family, which was nice.
In these pictures Norah is riding the "retro" tricycle that mom and dad dug out of the trash in Chicago. It had a broken wheel, and a few minor scratches. Norah doesn't quite use the pedals by herself yet, but I don't think it will be very long.
Norah is giving Seth a hug in this picture because I explained to her that daddy is having back pain and that hugs make him feel better. At one point later in the day when Seth was cautiously getting out of the car Norah said, "Daddy back hurt" and then reached over to give him a hug. Precious.




No comments:
Post a Comment