Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Sister

For those of you who are not yet aware, we are very excited to share that Norah is going to become a big sister this year! 


(We put this "Big Sister" shirt on Norah to break the news to Mom and Dad and family that was here for Thanksgiving.)

My due date is official July 3, but based on some recent measurements it sounds like it might be moved up to June 23 (though it is nothing to be concerned about). I am just over 14 weeks now. 

All is going well so far, for which we are very thankful. I went through a few months of feeling tired and super hungry (midnight snacks and all), but I think both have improved over the past few weeks. According to my doctor everything looks great and completely normal. Here is an ultrasound picture of little Peanut #2 at 11 weeks. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!! :)