Sweet baby Mikayla:

All babies in our house are now named Mikayla. The other night Norah set up her blanket, snuggly ("Nana") and one of her baby dolls on the three chairs around the table so they could watch her eat. I asked her what the baby doll's name was and she said, "Mikayla!"
Norah is stuck on the same book for nightime and naps these days, which has a little girl laying in bed at the end. She tells the girl goodnight, pulls up a little blanket that is attached to the page, and pats her back. Apparently the little girl's name is Mikayla, too.
Like my sister said, we've become quite the clan! I really love this picture for some reason. Looks like there are still plenty of arms available for another baby!
One of my projects these days is re-doing Norah's room, which is something I want to get done before the baby comes. I figure we can move her into the other room as needed if we do any painting, and we need to take advantage of being able to do that while we can.
First on the list is bunk beds. I found some on craigslist that we may buy, but there is one store I want to check out tomorrow morning first. Next up will be bedding, and then the really fun stuff will come from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment