Monday, August 8, 2011

A Glimpse of a Smile

Macy is flashing her pearly gums more and more, but it is still tough to catch it on camera. This is the best I could do today.

Today was a fairly typical day for us. In an effort to beat the heat a little, we went on a walk as soon as Seth and Norah left. Macy doesn't seem to mind the stroller at all - she was awake for the first 15 minutes, or so, and then fell asleep for the rest of the walk. 

Once home I showered and got ready for the day while Macy slept. I fed Macy again, took care of a few computer tasks, cleaned up the kitchen and started laundry. After a final feeding we were off for a lunch date. 

We ran one errand on the way home -- Sherwin Williams to look at possible paint colors for our living room. Once we got home Macy continued sleeping in her car seat while I did more laundry and picked up around the house. 

After another feeding I put Macy in her crib for a good nap and she is still sleeping. I will try to cross a few more things off of my "to-do" list before Seth and Norah get home. 

I am always amazed at how quickly the days pass by. Overall I think I am finding a pretty good balance between relaxation, fun, and productivity. I got back to work on September 12, and I know it will be here before I know it. 

No comments: