So I guess I am a woman of few words these days (Seth would probably disagree). Or maybe it's just that it is difficult to find time to blog. I thought I would have more time this week since we have been on vacation, but it's tough to get computer time at home with both kids.
We have had an enjoyable week. We really had no plans. We have had relaxing mornings, both gone on multiple runs with the kids, played, played, and played. We've been at the park, done some shopping, and yesterday had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. Nine adults and twelve kids (one adult and one kid were sick and stayed home) gathered at my sister's house for the afternoon and evening.
We didn't take a ton of pictures, but managed to get all twelve kids on the bench for a few minutes.
It was fun to just hang out and let the kids run around. Thankfully the weather was conducive to outside play.
As for the rest of our three-day weekend, we have a number of little things we want to get done around the house. We will get groceries, prepare for another week, and enjoy more of this beautiful weather.
Off to work out while I have a window...
No comments:
Post a Comment