Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Baby Dolls


Dear Great Aunt Vonnie,
Thank you so much for the baby dolls you recently sent to me! I can't believe that you used to play with them when you were little, too.!  It was so much fun to go through the big box and see what all was in it. Stuff just kept coming!  I showed some of it to Mimi and she recognized them from when you were little girls.   I enjoyed your letter, too, and learning about each of the baby dolls. 


The big baby that pees was really hungry, so I fed her right away.


Since you sent them we have been enjoying getting to know each other. 


I named the big baby that pees “Lola.” Today I gave her a bath. I decided it was easier to just get in the tub with her, so that’s what I did.


I made sure to clean her ears and wash her hair. Macy watched us the entire time., and just laughed and laughed. Someday when Macy is a little older she will be able to get in with us, too. 


Then we all got ready to walk to one of our favorite restaurants. Mommy and Daddy let me take Lola with me. I also took her little pink bag with powder, her blanket, and bottle in case she got hungry (it is beside me in the stroller). 


At the restaurant Lola sat beside me most of the time. She got hungry once, so I fed her a bottle. She also got tired, so she took a little nap in the stroller beside Macy. 
When we got home Daddy ran the sprinklers to water the grass, so Lola and I put our bathing suits on to run through them. (Macy let Lola borrow her swim suit.)


Lola went down the slide several times. She really liked it! The slide was wet from the sprinklers, so it was super fast, but the grass at the bottom was soft, so she didn’t get hurt when she landed. I slid down after her and made sure she wasn’t hurt. 



We also had a blast swinging on the swings together! I had to help Lola, because she is little and I’m bigger. 





Then we laid down on our towels to dry off. I closed my eyes like Lola does when she is laying down. 


So as you can see I am having so much fun with the baby dolls! Mommy told me how lucky I am to be able to play with the same babies that you did when you were a little girl. I know I will have lots of fun with them, and I will share them with Macy and Mikayla, too. Thanks again for giving your baby dolls to me! I will take very good care of them so they won’t miss you too much. 
Love,  Norah



1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is awesome. I love the post.