If you read my entry from Monday you know how my day began. After a visit from a friend over lunch my afternoon was pretty much a repeat of the morning. By the end of the day I hadn't left the house and was a bit frustrated with how little I had accomplished. I do realize that we will have days like that, but I had several things on my To Do list and didn't get the satisfaction of crossing anything off.
Yesterday, on the other hand was completely different. My mom and sister came down for the day, which allowed me to get a ton of stuff done. In between feedings I made a much needed Target run, went to the bank, picked up a sling I puchased from a woman off of Craig's list, got groceries, and picked up dry cleaning. Throughout the day I was also able to do 4 loads of laundry. I felt like a new woman.
And in between all of that productivity we had a nice, relaxing day together (my nephew TJ was here as well). Norah was awake much of the day and very content with her Mimi (my mom) and Aunt Li. She also confirmed that her first trick is to imitate us when we stick out our tongue. I thought maybe she had done it a few times previously, but wasn't sure whether it was just a coincidence.
Today was another great day. While Norah is awake a bit more overall these days, she slept quite a bit in the morning, which allowed me to get more stuff done. We also went to the library and picked up some books to read during feedings. (We figured it was time to improve the selection since when Seth reads to her I can say the lines before he does.)
Seth is now off until Tuesday since his parents come in tomorrow. We are very excited for them to meet Norah!
No comments:
Post a Comment