Big Girl Crib
Last night, Norah slept her first full night in what we are calling her "big girl crib." She went right down at 9, and slept until 2:30. She ate well and then went down easily again until 6:30. Obviously these aren't amazingly long stretches, but they are plenty long for me to get a good night of sleep. I could definitely function at work on the amount I got last night. She has consistently been going down well after feedings for several weeks now, which helps a lot. After being awake for about an hour after eating this morning, she fell asleep during tummy time (in the middle of the living room floor) which is where she remains. So, as I look at my long list of things to get done before going back to work, my goal for today is to to the following:- Mail Christmas cards (no, they haven't gone yet)- Make a crockpot dish for the week- Organize Norah's room- Assemble our new chair for her room- Take Norah on a runI better stop there, but there is more I would like to get done. I guess we'll see how the day goes!And, just because everyone loves pictures, here are a few from the holidays...

No comments:
Post a Comment