Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet the Great Grandparents!

Norah met her wonderful great grandpa and grandma Garber tonight. I have been telling her all week how amazing they are, and how lucky she is to be a part of their family. Grandma can always get the reaction - Norah was talking to her and smiling within minutes.

Grams and Gramps came down to escape the brutally cold Goshen weather for a few weeks, and we are so excited to have them here. Tomorrow we are heading up to the lake so we can all be together. Johan (Willie's dad) also happens to be in town for business, so he will be joining us a well for the evening.
Next week I am taking Monday off so we can go fabric shopping. Grandma is going to make some things for Norah's room. Norah is so lucky to have things made by both of her grandparents - gramps made her a personalized piggy bank (see picture) where she can start stashing away cash for gifts for her parents. Just kidding, of course, but I do have to wonder what her first purchase might be.

No comments: