Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Special Family Day

Although we really missed Scott being with us, we had a nice family day at the lake on Sunday. Mom put on a great meal (starting with a special Linda appetizer, per usual), and we enjoyed beautiful weather once the storm passed through.

I especially enjoyed some time alone with TJ. It was only about 15 or 20 minutes, but it made me realize how much I miss individual time with my nephews. Obviously I am distracted with Norah much of the time, but I love them dearly and need to find ways to foster the relationships. All of a sudden TJ is a "grown up" little boy - so much so that we could really have a nice conversation. I don't want to look back and feel as though time has just whizzed by with Norah, and I don't want to feel that way about my newphews, either.
Here are a few pictures from the day.

No comments: