While it is nice to have a day to celebrate moms (and boy, do we deserve it!), I really just, honest to goodness, truly love being a mom. No, it isn't ALL fun. And yes, at times it is a LOT of work. But what I have discovered in my first 6 months of motherhood is that it is, without question, absolutely, undoubtedly worth every difficult moment and every sacrifce. I am a mom, and I love it.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My First Mother's Day
Though battling a head cold and not feeling the greatest, (as you can probably tell from the pictures), I still enjoyed my first Mother's Day. Seth and Norah gave me flowers on Friday to enjoy throughout the weekend. And today, we had lunch with mom and dad, Lisa and Scott and the boys.
While it is nice to have a day to celebrate moms (and boy, do we deserve it!), I really just, honest to goodness, truly love being a mom. No, it isn't ALL fun. And yes, at times it is a LOT of work. But what I have discovered in my first 6 months of motherhood is that it is, without question, absolutely, undoubtedly worth every difficult moment and every sacrifce. I am a mom, and I love it.

While it is nice to have a day to celebrate moms (and boy, do we deserve it!), I really just, honest to goodness, truly love being a mom. No, it isn't ALL fun. And yes, at times it is a LOT of work. But what I have discovered in my first 6 months of motherhood is that it is, without question, absolutely, undoubtedly worth every difficult moment and every sacrifce. I am a mom, and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment