We have had a great familiy weekend together, partially because it hasn't felt as rushed and frantic as usual. Believe me, it's not that there isn't plenty to do, but I guess just less that is super pressing. My mom and dad (Mimi and Papa) came down on Saturday to spend most of the day with us (I mean Norah). Like it or not they got stuck with Seth and I for much of the day, too. We took a picnic to the park and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was at the park that Norah got her first swing ride, and I think the pictures in the slide show below pretty much say it all. That and the fact that we purchased one today from Lowes to hang in our garage frame.
Highlights this month include:
- Learning to sit (still with a little support)
- Special time with Mimi and Papa
- Starting to eat solids
- Playing with friends Jessica and Sarah
1 comment:
Love it!! We got a swing this weekend too to hang from the tree. We already think we should have gotten two. The pics of Norah are fabulous.
Post a Comment