Nine years ago today Seth and I got married. It feels like time has passed by very quickly, although when I think about what all has happened it really would require quite a few years.
Together, we have lived in three homes in two states: South Carolina and Texas. We have both completed Master's degrees. Seth is 6 1/2 years into his career with Hewitt and I am into my 10th year as a Marketing professional. Together we have vacationed in Hilton Head, West Palm Beach, Charleston, Savannah, Atlanta, Tennessee, Austin, San Antonio, Porto Rico, Portugal, Holland, and of course many times in our "regulars" - Denver, Goshen and Chicago. (I'm sure I am missing a few others.) Our most recent venture has been into parenthood with our sweet little Norah.
Over all of these years, through all of the transitions, we have remained a team. Our love for and dedication to each other remains strong, and continues to grow with each new opportunity and challenge.
I feel very happy and fortunate to have Seth as my husband and as the father of my daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment