Monday, September 7, 2009

A Tooth!

It's true - our bald, toothless 10 1/2 month old is no longer toothless. One of Norah's bottom front teeth has popped through. We wouldn't have known except I happen to randomly decide to feel her gums this morning. Otherwise we had no other signs - no fussiness, fever, drooling, etc. Let's hope that continues!

I have to admit, the appearance of the tooth makes me feel a little sad. Cliché, I know, but she is growing up right before our eyes. It is exciting at the same time, however, to see her continued development. I'll treat it as a good reminder to cherish every moment.

Speaking of, Seth is finishing up her bath so I think I'll join them for a few minutes of play time before Norah goes to bed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your intro cracked me up! So jealous of the non-drama teething. Go Norah! Fingers crossed it continues. I HATE teething and I swear I can see the molars starting to press on their gums already. Sigh...