I suddenly feel so desperate for cool, fresh air. I have been cooped up enough for one Houston summer.
Norah and I enjoyed a walk this morning with temps hovering around 60 degrees (after being in the 90s just a few days ago). Seth and Norah spent time in the swing and walking up and down the sidewalk, and then late this afternoon we played with balls in the backyard.



Walking in the grass was a whole new experience, but she got better and better the longer we played. Norah continues to walk more on her own. She spotted the walker this morning and got all giddy, but when we went on our walk it mysteriously disappeared to the garage.
Tomorrow we plan to go to the Turkish festival downtown to continue soaking up the cool air as much as possible.
1 comment:
i love this little outfit! i cannot believe what a "big girl" she is already...
Post a Comment