Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Fun

Thanks to my Friday off we had a more relaxing weekend than usual. By the end of Friday groceries were purchased and two meals were made, both providing left overs for lunches next week. Seth has hardly been in the kitchen all weekend, and I don't think he is complaining. (He just confirmed by saying, "He's not."

Saturday morning I got up early to join my sister, Scott and the boys at The Woodlands flea market where you can typically find great kids stuff for super cheap. My purchases this year included a ride on toy for Norah (for $1!), a wooden pull "train" of three animals, and, the one I am most excited about, a wooden farm for her first birthday gift. I found this picture through a quick online search, but I'll take some of ours eventually and post them.

3k83pf3lc5T95P55R799l63de3804e4081463.jpg

The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's really cute.

After I got back from The Woodlands Lisa, Dave and Tyce came over. We enjoyed a nice lunch outside at a local favorite. Tyce and Norah both did really well. Tyce is a bit younger, so he is more portable than Norah. Norah had already eaten but she was entertained in her high chair with puffs and milk. We all thoroughly enjoyed being outside after being cooped up all summer, but unfortunately the humidity is back in full force today.

So back indoors today we enjoyed a visit from neighbor P-Dawg...

and from the cousins...
Fun was had by all, especially Luka who wanted to stay with us overnight.

Here is a random picture of Norah - I was attempting to capture the size of her belly. It typically hangs like a front porch over her pants.


No comments: