Over the past few months, much to our delight, Norah has shown more of an interest in her books. She knows right where they are in our room and often excitedly pushes her walker right to them. Seth and I joke that it looks like she parks her car at the library.
The other day she was on the other side of the room where the books were not visible. I said, "Norah, go find your books," and she whipped her walker around and walked straight to the books.
A separate but related story - Norah was headed into the kitchen with her walker and I said, "Norah, go find daddy." Again, she whipped her walker around and headed straight toward the bedroom where Seth was. We are starting to see that she understands more and more of what we are saying.
Back to the books, this is how she occupied herself in her room for a while tonight. Okay, so this isn't really "reading," but she is still playing with books.

1 comment:
Grandma Ann must be thrilled! Or horrified when I see the last 3 photos!!! :)
Post a Comment