I can't really pinpoint it, but there was something refreshing about the day. Maybe it was because we had a long weekend so the usual required productivity wasn't packed into one day. There was stuff I would have preferred to get done, but I didn't feel stressed about it. I was simply able to enjoy my time exploring the world with Norah.
At one point I decided to get out the crayons. It was the third time Norah had "played" with them, but this was the first time she actually put them to paper (taking them in and out of the box is much more fun).
We decided to make something for daddy, and the closest Norah got to Seth all day was to hand him this:
Seth was feeling much better yesterday evening already, but worked from home today to make sure he didn't spread it around to his co-workers. So far we were successful in not spreading it around the family, but we need another day or two to be sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment