I think my child might have a mullet.
According to Wikipedia a mullet is:
"A hairstyle that is short at the front and sides, and long in the back. Often ridiculed as a lowbrow and unappealing hairstyle, and facetiously referred to as "business in the front, party in the back," the mullet became generally well-known in the early 1980s. It continued to be popular until the early 1990s and has enjoyed a partial return to favor as a retro look in the 2000s."
My favorite part is "partial return to favor."
Here is an example of what I would call a classic mullet cut:

And here is "mullet meets big hair of the 80s:"
I can't help but wonder what that family looks like today.
Back to that "partial return to favor," famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo wears his mullet pretty well, don't you think?
And now for Norah's mullet. We have been debating it with friends, and the consensus is...yes, Norah's hair technically fits into the definition of a mullet. (Let me remind you, "business in the front, party in the back.")
She seems pretty happy with herself, despite her hairstyle.
These next two were taken when she heard the garage door going up (which means daddy is home).



1 comment:
Milk cup in a koozie is genius! I'm all over that! And yep she does have a mullet, but Norah's just so cute with hair finally!
Post a Comment