We did the walk through yesterday and it was fun to be there again. There were a few minor concerns that had been swirling around in my head (such as a small master bath), but I feel better having been there again. The master bath is small, don't get me wrong, but it is bigger than I remembered and we are just lucky to have one at all in this area.
I feel pretty good about where we are (I am) packing wise. Norah will be going with my parents, sister and family to visit Andrea, Jon and Ally for Ally's birthday this Saturday. We hate to miss out on all of the fun I know they are going to have grilling and swimming, but we clearly have a lot to do with a move next week. And without having Norah for the day we should be able to make a lot of progress.
I'm including some pictures from Mother's Day, though we weren't able to get anything great. We had an early lunch at 11AM so by the end Norah was pretty tired. The ones of mom and dad with the kids are just two in a series of what I would put into the "out take" category, but I thought they were still cute. In the first one the boys are imitating Scott who is trying to make them laugh for the picture...
I love Luka's stance in this picture...


No comments:
Post a Comment