Monday, June 7, 2010

Tee-Yay and La La



Lisa and the boys came to visit on Sunday and the kids had a blast. They endured the heat and enjoyed the play set. (There was an age appropriate swing for each of them!) They ate cheese sticks up on the platform They built things with the blocks. And, they even got into trouble together. At one point we realized they were all back in Norah's room so I decided to check on them. Luka was half way up the crib and TJ was holding Norah around the waist trying to get her inside (not even close). I thought I had corrected the situation and reported the scene back to Lisa and Seth. A few minutes later Lisa went back to check and walked in on the exact same situation.

Norah was having so much fun she blew right past her nap. She typically goes down at noon, but she was going strong so we let her stay up to play with TJ and Luka. She started to lose it at 1:3o, we stuck her in bed and she slept for an hour and a half - about 30 minutes shorter than usual. When she woke up from her nap she was quietly chatting as I changed her diaper. I asked if she had fun with her cousins and she screamed, "Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!" A few minutes later I asked her again and got the same response.

It is so fun to see the three of them interact. And this was the first time Norah was clearly saying Luka's name. The two of them have become buds lately, and when I told her they were coming she said, "La La" and got a big smile on her face. When we ask her who her cousins are she says both of their names now.

Here are a few more pictures from the day.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such an adorable picture of the 3 of them in the storage cubes. It's just great that the cousins get to spend so much time together.
- Lisa C

Lisa said...

The pictures of the kids are fabulous. I love it. And I'm with you on all the words being so cute. It's wonderful to have communication and it's hard not to want to share the joy of every little moment with people.