I have neglected to detail much about my pregnancy, but truthfully (and thankfully) there hasn't been all that much to report. I mentioned earlier that there was discussion about possibly moving my due date up from July 3 (or 2, I really can't remember what it is) based on some measurements that were taken at an ultrasound. The doctor I saw (since mine was out of town) didn't necessarily recommend changing it because the baby is going to come when she's going to come anyway. That made a lot of sense to me - a due date is really sort of arbitrary to begin with.
So, based on the measurements, and the fact that Norah came 3 weeks early, I think we need to be prepared by mid-June for it to happen at anytime. And that's assuming there are no signs of labor before then.
I feel the baby move all the time, but unfortunately I don't remember when I felt the first kick/punch. It has definitely been well over a month.
I don't have significant food aversions, though leftovers often don't sound good (generally we live on them for our lunches). And several times I have made something and knew immediately upon completion that I wouldn't be eating any of it. But there are no real patterns in terms of what I don't feel like eating.
As for cravings I'd say I've had a slight craving for grapefruit, oranges and orange juice. But it's definitely not a craving as in, "Seth please go to the store and get some oranges." I didn't had anything like that with either pregnancy.
Here is a picture of me pregnant with Norah at 24 weeks:
And this is me with Peanut #2 at 21 weeks (today):
Definitely more of a bulge earlier this time. I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant every day, just in terms of my belly. Otherwise I feel great!
Grandma and Grandpa Kauffman are visiting this weekend, so pictures of their time with us will be coming soon. They went with Seth to a Turkish restaurant tonight while I stay home with Norah.


No comments:
Post a Comment