Ned and Ann / Grandpa and Grandma were actually here a few weeks ago, but I just got back Friday from 8 days in Amsterdam for work so am just now getting around to posting the pictures. We enjoyed some fantastic weather while they were here and since Norah quickly caught on to their shared love of the outdoors we actually didn't spend much time inside at all. I think there was a trip to the park at least once every day. Norah was in heaven.
One day, Ned took her to a park in a nearby neighborhood and she walked the entire way home, pushing the stroller. We clocked it later and found out it was 1.4 miles. Later that same day she walked to our neighborhood park, and around the .25 mile path.
Norah also quickly discovered her grandma's knack for reading. She often wanted grandma to read to her at night, though insisted on all of us being in the room. Seth, Ned and I would lay around on the floor while she sat on grandma's lap and very intently listened to the story.
It was another great visit!





1 comment:
This post gives me warm fuzzies. Don't know why but as I read it I felt happy!
Post a Comment