Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Chronicles of Mimi and Norah

Mom has been an awesome distraction for Norah since Macy's birth. I often marvel and her creative play with the grandkids, and Norah has definitely benefited from it during this visit.

Just laughing and having a good time:


One of many "projects" they did together:

Driving to the zoo in a "car" that mom made out of a box:

Eating a pretend meal with mini tupperware (we could have had dozens of pictures just like this from different occasions):

Ready to leave for the wedding in Michigan:

Hanging out at the reception:

Hanging out at the farm:

Doing another project:

Having tea with a new tea set from aunt Griffey:

Showing off their art projects:

Yet another painting project:

Watching and singing along with videos (Wheels on the Bus, No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, etc.):

Tea time once again:

Working on mommy's plant:

I think these pictures capture quite a bit, but I know there were many more pretend games, art projects, books, and other activities that went on as well. And while there were some typical two-year old moments, I will most remember Mimi and Norah laughing together over and over again. 

No comments: