Norah and mom left last Thursday afternoon to head to Michigan for my cousin's wedding.
From what I hear it has been a great, yet tiring weekend. Evidently last night Norah and the boys all slept in Mimi and Papa's hotel room, and while the boys went right to sleep Norah kept mom and dad up until midnight (11PM our time). They say she was wide awake and chatty.
Meanwhile at the Gunden Kauffman household...
Not pictured is a lot of relaxing time, including watching women's World Cup soccer games, sitting on the couch with the iPad or a book, and catching up on email. I even got in a trip to the Y for my first post-pregnancy workout.
We also took advantage of the situation and met friends Lisa and Jeff for dinner on Saturday night.
Oh, and did I mention that we have enjoyed sleeping in well past 6AM? Saturday I crawled out of bed at 8AM. 8AM!! I literally can't remember the last time I have slept that late.
Mom and Norah come back tomorrow evening. They'll have a long day - driving 6 hours plus the flight. I have a feeling Mimi is going to be exhausted...





1 comment:
It's a little hilarious to me that at home with a newborn you're celebrating sleeping in. Not exactly what most people would expect. We loved getting to hang out with you guys and meet Macy!
Post a Comment