Norah and Macy experienced their first women's soccer game last weekend. I hope it isn't their last, although I'm not sure either one "watched" more than five seconds of it. Not entirely the point. We got out, enjoyed a day with Andrea, Jon and Ally, and had a new experience.
And I was surprised at how much of the game I was actually able to watch, considering I had a 4-month old and a 3-year old with me. Of course I did have some help. I think Andrea had Macy most of the second half...which came in handy since I took Norah to poop on the potty three times within 20 minutes. But hey, each trip was successful, so how could I complain?
I didn't have our camera (figured I had my hands full the way it was), but I'm really glad Andrea snapped a few. Here they are:
And here are some pictures from a visit we made earlier in the summer. Ally is awesome with both kids, especially Norah. She really looks after her and is super helpful. I love the way she is looking up at Ally with such admiration in the second picture.
Next time we'll make sure Andrea is in some!





No comments:
Post a Comment