Friday, August 31, 2012

Party Girl

Macy had a very cute phase recently, during which she loved wearing hawaiian leis.


She has become a very independent player (which rocks, I might add). In the mornings when Seth and I are still getting ready, if Norah is up she often brings books into our room until we are ready to go out and start breakfast.

But not Macy. If Macy is up she typically takes off and heads for the playroom. She loves the play kitchen and pushing babies and stuffed animals around in the baby stroller.

But for a few weeks, she had to have a lei on for all of her favorite activities. This was a very typical site for us to see whenever we walked into the playroom:


Over and over and over again. I can just picture her waddling into the playroom, digging through the bins to find a lei, managing to put it over her head, and climbing up into a chair. 


Then when she noticed us standing there she would grin from ear to ear, sitting there proud as a peacock.

Too cute.

No comments: