Saturday, March 8, 2014

Coversations with a 5-Year Old

Mommy, when I get older I want to be a mommy like you. (Woah, there. Slow down.)

Well that may be something you choose and are able to do when you get much older. 

Big smile and wide eyes. Yay!

Later that evening, while cuddling with Macy on her lap. Mommy, maybe when Macy and I get bigger we can hold babies like this. 

You mean when you have your own babies you might want to hold each others? 

Big smile and wide eyes. You mean when we get bigger we can grow our own babies in our bellies? 

Yes, it's a possibility. 

Well then I want to have three of my own babies! 



Mommy, what did people do before they had Siri (on iphones) to tell them where to go? 

We had paper maps.

What about before there were paper maps? (This led to a long conversation about the "old days.")


Daddy, do you buy cats and dogs or do you make them in your belly? (Seth explained that dogs and cats grow babies in their bellies like mommies.) 


I guess we better be prepared at all times - you never know what is going on in a 5-year old's head! 

No comments: