Big Woofie was a hit from the minute she pulled him out of the box. A year and a half later he still gets dragged all around the house and is consistently incorporated into pretend play or used as a pillow. He is also super cuddly when sleeping.
Forward to Christmas 2014 and Norah decided she wanted a big cuddly dog, too. Her school mascot is a Dalmatian, so when she saw a black and white spotted "Big Woofie" at the store she promptly added it to her Christmas list. This one became known as "Spotty" and is also very cuddly.
Almost every night before Seth and I go to bed we peek in on the girls. (MAYBE sometimes I really need to end the day with a sweet, cuddly image of a certain 3.5 year old than whatever image from the evening would have otherwise been in my mind.)
Sometimes when we do that I can't resist pulling out my phone to snap a picture or two...

No comments:
Post a Comment