Since when do I have a daughter old enough to go to the bathroom all by herself?
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to ask questions like, "Mommy, does the sun sleep?" "Mommy, why doesn't the stoplight talk?" "Mommy, how does the stoplight work?"
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to give her little sister options? ("Daddy, Macy has twooooo options. She can either wake up or stay at home by herself.")
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to get makeup applied at a princess birthday party? (Okay, maybe she's still a little young for that in my mind, but it happened.)
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to get dressed for school all by herself?
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to tell her crying baby sister, "Macy, we don't want to hear that the whole way home?"
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to say, "Oh.....my.....gosh. Shoot (under her breath)?"
Since when do I have a daughter old enough to ask whether we remembered to pack Macy's milk when, in fact, we had not remembered to pack Macy's milk?"
Since now, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment