Sunday, September 9, 2012

Enjoying Cooler Temps

It's amazing how mid to high 80's and low humidity can feel. I couldn't believe how cool it was when we got up this morning. Mid to high 80's was the high - it was actually in the 70's first thing. Seth and I took turns going on runs, and after mine I took the girls to the park. It was so nice to be out and about and not sweating! Macy is a lot of work at the park because she can crawl up steps, but isn't safe once she reaches the top. But I didn't care. I wasn't sweating. 






We have gotten to know enough people in the neighborhood that a trip to the park these days is rare without friends...or at least acquaintances. Our recent switch to a nearby school has expanded our network even more. 

We further took advantage of the cooler weather tonight by walking to a local favorite for an early dinner. As we were leaving we connected with some people who were coming in an recognized Macy. Turns out their son was in her class at our old school, but they transitioned as we did this past week to our new school. A little random, but nice. 

Off to another week!

No comments: