Well this is very overdue (after all, Macy IS almost a year and a half), but I will post it anyway. I think it was about 6 months ago that I finally painted Macy's letters and put a few finishing touches on her room.
I painted this mirror, which my parents had for many, many years before it got passed on to me. Who knows how many times it was painted before I got it, and I know it has been done at least 3 times in the past 10 years.
I got the two pictures on the wall from an artist on Etsy.
Our plan is to get a queen bed when Macy is ready to transition from her crib so that it can be used by guests. If the girls want to share a room, this will become a full-time guest room. If they don't want to share a room it will remain Macy's, but will be used by guests when they come (and Macy will sleep in the bunk beds with Norah).
No comments:
Post a Comment